A couple of quick questions about configuration of DOpus

Whenever I copy/move a file with a very long file name, and the destination folder already contains a file with that name, the copy/move dialog box truncates the names or just cuts off at the edge of the window, like this:

Is there a way to make the dialog box automatically expand to show the full name length?

Question 2: Is there a way to make tooltips appear instantly (or faster than they do by default?

For question 1, i´m afraid, the answer is no, at least at the moment. Regarding your second question, there are tools in the web,
like "TweakVI", that should be able to change the tooltip´s settings, as far as i could read from my web research. It seems like
there is no standard registry hack to achieve this, so you might to try out that tool.

tweakvi.com/download.php

Or, since you use XP, you might give the old tool "TweakUI" a try, which possibly offers similar functions. You can download a copy
from this source:

heise.de/download/dwl15504

OK, checking it out now... Thanks.

I just found out, that the address of TweakUI is out of date. But you could search for Microsofts "Powertoys", which also contains
a version of TweakUI.

Re Q1, the dialog resizes for longer filenames already, but there is a limit.

Since the filename is the same as the one in the edit box (it has to be, else the files would not be conflicting in the first place), you can view/confirm the rest of the name using the edit box if needed.

(Also: Please ask one question per thread.)