A Little OS X please

Hello my name is Robert, haven't use Directory Opus since the Amiga, so it has been a while.

Anyhow I was just wondering if it would be possible to have one more view option, I really like the view option in OS X where you click on a folder and a panel next to the original folder opens up listing the content in that folder, if you click on another folder in that new panel another panel opens up showing the content of that folder...
Effectively it is a horizontal tree, excellent for overlooking the tree structure and seeing exactly where the file resides.

.ai and .eps viewing support would be much welcome.

Marking files in color bars, again like in OSX, this comes in very handy.
A small button to list a legend of what color means exactly what would be great. Include the following colors Red, Yellow, Orange, Green, Lime, Purple, Blue, Cyan, Grey, Pink, 'Silver, Bronze, Gold should cover many workflows.
For instance lets say I work on a file to set up a packaging die line once I am complete I could mark it in Yellow, the other person could then see the file is ready and can add the background art then mark it in blue once they complete their job.

How do you get video to work on cloned monitors?

A ramped slider on the top right in the style could be used to increase decrease the icon size, would be very handy.

The ability to change the color of the background or as a theme lighter darker like in Adobe Bridge.

Well that's all for now, I hope you can take my ideas and implement them into the next Opus which I am looking forward to.

Thank you very much for your time.

I've moved this post from the Developers forum which is not for Opus feature requests. Also, we ask that posters limit each post to one topic.

Ok I will keep this in mind thank you for your help.

[quote="Roberthx"]Anyhow I was just wondering if it would be possible to have one more view option, I really like the view option in OS X where you click on a folder and a panel next to the original folder opens up listing the content in that folder, if you click on another folder in that new panel another panel opens up showing the content of that folder...
Effectively it is a horizontal tree, excellent for overlooking the tree structure and seeing exactly where the file resides.[/quote]

+1. That's not my default file view when working on my iMac but it is useful from time to time. I know some of the people here (myself included) don't like to use the folder tree and this is a nice middleground between the tree and just a single panel.

+1 as well. make the thumbnail slider work on all views... tiles, list, details. I find that I sometimes have to re-configure my display font size because I'm working in a particular situation where it needs to be larger... but only for a temporary period. If we had zoom features ala Firefox or a slider, that would be nice.
[/quote]

You can already.