Brushed theme

Here is my theme :smiley:

Make modifications on bars buttons to point to your own system path.

Enjoy & and make me know your comments (bad or good) :wink:
Brushed Theme.zip (714 KB)

Nice theme! Is there a way to change the blue color of the tabs? It´s the only detail i don´t like so much. The blue is a bit too bright, i´d prefer some grey with a slightly blue touch, or some blue-grey metallic.

Maybe there are some color settings which i could test around with?

The folder tabs at the bottom? You can set their colours via Preferences - Display.

On the other hand, the style tabs at the top must come from Fred's Windows theme.

[quote="leo"]The folder tabs at the bottom? You can set their colours via Preferences - Display.

On the other hand, the style tabs at the top must come from Fred's Windows theme.[/quote]

Ah, that´s much better now. Thanks, Leo.

I forgot, that it´s still possible to change things, even if it are themes (which are usually more static). Seems like the tabs themselves regrettably wouldn´t adapt the brushed look.

Hi all,
I am trying to get this theme to work

I'm not the brightest light in the house, but managed to install all file s to their required directory..

In the themes config I can click "APPLY" but nothing happens. (the theme icon is there)

What to do please ?

OS=XP home sp2 32bit
Latest Opus version 32bit
installed yesterday..

regards,
Adrian

This theme changes the following images:

[ul][li]Standard File Display Image[/li]
[li]Standard Folder Tree Image[/li]
[li]Standard Folder Tabs Image[/li]
[li]Standard Toolbar Image[/li]
[li]Standard Status Bar Image[/li]
[li]Standard Viewer Pane Image[/li]
[li]Standard Contacts List Image[/li][/ul]

If you've changed your toolbars and other elements to use other/custom images then the theme won't affect them.

The FAQ Understand and Configure Background Images is worth reading if you're not familiar with how the image config works.

Themes will change which files are used in the list at the top (the list of named images and corresponding files); it won't change the bottom part (or your toolbars) (i.e. which named image is displayed where).

Ah, thank you Leo for that

regards

The original post in this thread seems to show the background image applied to all columns of (My) Computer. Is that actually so? If so, how is it done? Enable background images in virtual folders indicates that it probably can't be done.

Unlisted at author's request.