Bug: No pause possible when extracting files

When extracting RAR (opened in lister and copied via d'n'd) the pause-button doesn't stop the progress!

Copying "normal" files pause runs fine.

I found out that it is a RAR-Plugin bug.

In another post I got version 1.0.0.4, which got some improvements with password protected files (like different color). I tested it with DO9 and pause works again (therefore password protected files are not colored anymore and extension-configuration is not possible!).

Edit: DL removed!

Just a warning: Older versions of the RAR plugin may extract files a lot slower (in archives with a lot of files) than the latest Opus 9 plugin version.

The version that comes with DO9 is 1.0.0.3! Mine is 1.0.0.4 (rar.dll) and was released ~Jan 2007, but smaller and you can't open configuration window. So actual DO9 should include >1.0.0.5!!! What's wrong here?! :confused:

Bug report is sent.

The Pause problem with RAR files has been fixed in Opus 9.0.0.1:[ul][li]...[/li]
[li] The RAR plugin now respects the Pause button in the "full" progress dialog[/li]
[li]...[/li][/ul]Full list of changes here: [Directory Opus 9.0.0.1)

Now you can have pause and faster copy speeds at once.

I'm not sure but the rar.dll version numbers you mention may be because you're using DLLs made by two different people. Stick to the version that comes with Opus 9.0.0.1 unless you have problems. It's the latest version and should have all the features of the alternatives, plus faster extraction speed.

Ahh, cool, I often extract different archives at the same time on same HD (poor thing!) so I really missed the pause-function :smiley: