Calculatating folder sizes and relative size graphs

I turned on "Calculate folder sizes automatically for..." and it worked, but then I realized that it was making the relative size graphs for files so small they were inexistent.

I tried to turn it off, but no matter what I do I can't seem to stop the folder sizes from calculating automatically. I unchecked it in the "Preferences - Folder" sections and also I tried turning it to Off in "Folder options". It always calculates the folder sizes automatically even after shutting down Dopus completely.

I don't actually mind it calculating automatically, it just seems to be the only solution i can find for showing relative size graphs for files seperately of the folders, so if anyone knows a better way to go about this i'd like to know :wink:

Have you tried everything in the FAQ: Calculate Folder Sizes Automatically? In particular, the Total... columns mentioned at the bottom.

Ah, that explains why things weren't working how I wanted them too - I decided I'm going to keep folder sizes turned on - because after browsing the FAQ I realized that that the "Filter" function, specifically the toolbar button, does what I want (hides folders ) and more! :smiley: DOpus is great!