CD cover "view"

Hi folks

Since updating to 9.1.0.0, I've a problem with the little "mini-CD" covers when I view a set of folders which contain MP3s files and a corresponding folder,jpg with the album artwork. The text underneath the icon is now too high up ,and obscures the bottom of the mini-CD cover. It looks like it's a few pixels too high.

You can see what's happening in the attached screen grab. It's most obvious on the Kelis album.

Can I adjust the spacing, or is this a bug?

Thanks.

Looks like a bug. Can you take a screenshot of your Preferences - Lister Display Modes - Thumbnails Mode settings so we can try to reproduce it?

Also, let us know the font settings under Preferences - Colors & Fonts - Thumbnail labels

Thanks, Leo.

Here's a screenshot of thumbnails mode config. My thumbnails label font is Tahoma 8 point normal.

Thanks. I've reproduced the problem by copying your settings and reported it to GPSoftware.

The good news is there is an easy workaround. If you check Enable dynamic thumbnail resizing then the problem goes away for some reason.

I've just tried that, but it doesn't work here.

After turning on dynamic thumbnail resizing, close all open Opus windows (except Preferences), then clear the thumbnail cache (via the Adjust cache settings link on the Preferences page), then try again.

Thanks - still no joy.

Weird. :frowning: Definitely fixes it for me. You might have to put up with it until a proper fix comes along I guess.

I'm still having the same problem with the new version (9.1.0.1.2947.x86).

Does anyone have any other suggestions, please?

yep :slight_smile:

[quote="steje"]yep :slight_smile:

Yes, but it's supposed to have been fixed according to the release notes.

I can't see anything about this issue in the 9.1.0.1 release notes, though I've only skimmed them. 9.1.0.1 was released as soon as the 64-bit drag & drop crash was solved, with whatever other fixes were also ready at the time, so there are still some recently reported issues left over.

Does clearning the cache and turning on dynamic thumbnail resizing still not fix the problem for you in 9.1.0.1?

It's the fourth last line here:

[url]Directory Opus 9.1]

Nope.

[quote="btocher"]It's the fourth last line here:
[url]Directory Opus 9.1][/quote]
That issue is related but it's not the same as the one you found. By the way, the 9.1.0.0 release notes you point to were posted before this thread was started.

Weird. :frowning: It definitely does here, even when using the same thumbnail and font settings as yours.

[quote="nudel"][quote="btocher"]It's the fourth last line here:
[url]Directory Opus 9.1][/quote]
That issue is related but it's not the same as the one you found. By the way, the 9.1.0.0 release notes you point to were posted before this thread was started.[/quote]

Ah, so d'you think this is a new bug yet to be fixed?

Yup.

Yup.[/quote]

Cheers, Leo - thanks for your help.