Change which columns are shown in certain folders

Hi Everyone

I have been trying out directory opus and I have a few questions I was hoping could be solved. Firstly I like to set my downloads folder to display based on date modified however every time I close opus, it defaults back to sort by name. Is there any way to keep it on date modified? The other issue I am having is that I like the date created tab to be displayed in the manager, but again whenever I close opus, it goes away. Is there any way to keep it there? I haven't set it up on windows exporer replacement mode if that helps.

Thanks

To change the columns or sort-order used in all folders, see the Folder Formats: Quick Guide.

After doing the above to set up your defaults, if you want to make things different for just one folder, use the Save > For This Folder option instead of the Save > For All Folders + Layouts & Folder Tabs.

Thanks. Knew there had to be a way to do it on such a powerful software.

I'm havng another problem now. This worked before but I just reinstalled my windows and now the folder formats does not seem to work for some reason. No matter what I try it won't save the format I want and always reverts to the default lister for all folders. Any idea why this is happening. Is there some setting I am missing?

I forgot to say it has accepted the columns I want. It just will not let me resize them how I want or have it sort by anything other than name.

Turn off the auto-size columns option on the Display tab of the Folder Options window.

(BTW: Please link your account.)