Changing the Folder Options doesn't work

Hi,
I use DO 8.2.2.1 and when I customise the Folder Options (changing to view as to details and choosing which columns I want) and save the current folder format to all folder, it doesn't affect all the folder.

Any ideas why?
Thanks

Opus goes way beyond Windows Explorer's save one format for all folders, and uses several different default Folder Formats for different types of folders: local, network, removable drives, et cetera. You are updating the Default format named Custom, which is used if no other default format applies.

Check out this FAQ for a better understanding of Folder formats. Post back here in this thread if you still are stuck.

[quote="kenalcock"]Opus goes way beyond Windows Explorer's save one format for all folders, and uses several different default Folder Formats for different types of folders: local, network, removable drives, et cetera. You are updating the Default format named Custom, which is used if no other default format applies.

Check out this FAQ for a better understanding of Folder formats. Post back here in this thread if you still are stuck.[/quote]

Solved. Thanks.