Coloring

Hi there,

I've got two questions:

1. Where do I change the color of (1)
    I cannot find it - must be struck by temporar blindness :wink:

2. Is it possible, that the stripes (2) will only show in the active pane (in the example the left one)?
    If not, that would be a beautiful new option, coz it would make the whole navigation a lot more intuitive. I mix up very often the active and the inactive pane.

3. Where can I change the click-behaviour? Right now, when I left-double-click with ctrl, the folder will open in the other pane. But I would like to open it in a new tab in the same pane instead.

Thnx,
Dirk.

1. Preferences / Display / Colors and Fonts, file display border (destination/off/source).

2. Preferences / Display / Colors and Fonts, file display background, destination background. That lets you have different background colors for source/dest windows. There are also things in Preferences / Display / Options which let you fade-out certain colors in inactive windows as another visual cue.

3. (Please split unrelated questions into separate threads; info on why here) You can change double-click behaviour under Settings -> File Types. Usually you'd adjust the All Files or All Folders types at the top. When editing a type, the mouse button behaviours are defined on the Events tab.

[quote="leo"]1) Preferences / Display / Colors and Fonts, file display border (destination/off/source).

1. Preferences / Display / Colors and Fonts, file display background, destination background. That lets you have different background colors for source/dest windows. There are also things in Preferences / Display / Options which let you fade-out certain colors in inactive windows as another visual cue.

2. (Please split unrelated questions into separate threads; info on why here) You can change double-click behaviour under Settings -> File Types. Usually you'd adjust the All Files or All Folders types at the top. When editing a type, the mouse button behaviours are defined on the Events tab.[/quote]

Hey thnx, worked great.
Yep, will mind 3) :wink:
Dopus is so incredibly mighty - nothing you can't do with it.

Love,
Dirk.