Context menu based on "stem_m" or path (wildcard)

Hi,

I really like DO and i'm considering switching from XYplorer.

I would like to know if the context menu (Right mouse button) works with "stem_m" or path (wildcard) ? I mean the same way of normal file extension (Settings\Preferences\File types...)

I tried but I did not find any solution.

ex : "stem_m"
d:\sound\modules[u]amad[/u].soundfx.agd

ex : path (wildcard)
d:\sound[u]\modules[/u]amad.soundfx.agd

I can do it with XYplorer.

Thanks

Do you mean you want the context menu, when you right-click a file or folder, to show and hide items based on parts of the file path other than the extension?

Or something else? I'm not sure if I am on the right track.

Exactly, i want the context menu to show items based on parts of the file or parts of the path. (other than the extension)

@hidenosel:files,type=amad.* would hide the menu item unless it is for a file whose name starts with "amad."

@ifpath and @ifpathr can be used to change what commands do based on the parent folder path. I don't think there is currently a way to hide menu items based on the parent folder path, however. (We could probably add it easily enough, though.)

Details on the current modifiers such as these are here: Command modifier reference.

Great !
It works perfectly with files.

If you could add the same behavior for the parent folder path, Directory Opus would certainly be the greatest file manager. :sunglasses:

Thanks for your help.

Will you add it in the next update ?

Thanks

It's a good idea, we'll see what we can do.

The 12.2.1 beta has new @disableifpath and @hideifpath modifiers which let you do this.