Crash when i try to view a pic or a movie (error code: 0xC0000005 + 0x00007FFA945C4ECD)

Hello to everyone, I'm Giordano from Italy. Firstly, sorry for my english!
I'm writing because i've a trouble when i try to click on a pic or a movie. I attacched the crash screen i get after all.
I already tried to install and than import the settings but doesn't work. It works well only if after isntallation, i avoid to import old setting.

Could someone give me an help please???

Sorry that you're seeing this crash.

Since it seems to be tied to something in your configuration, please (if possible) email your configuration backup to me so we can try to reproduce what you're seeing:

leo@gpsoft.com.au

If there are some crash dumps matching the date & time of the crashes, please also send them over.

Many thanks!

Hi Leo, i already sent an email few days ago, could you tell me something more about the crash? thank you!

Nothing has come through so far. Please double-check the email address and re-send, or attach the zip here if it's easier.

try now please. Many thanks!

Still nothing in my inbox (or spam filter), I'm afraid.

Leo i uploaded my files on dropbox. You can take all on this site:

[Grabbed it. Thank you! --Leo]

Thanks!

Thank you, I've got the config backup now.

Do any crash dumps exist on your computer? Could you zip and send those as well, please?

sorry for my late replay Leo! i already uploaded mt crash dumps into my public dropbox folder. You can download it from there.
PS: i still have the same issue with directory opus when i try to run movie or just play some music.

What's the dropbox path? I didn't keep a note of it.

Do you have a gmail account? You should be able to email me via that, if your main email wasn't able to send to me for some reason.

hi Leo you can take a look into your inbox. Yesterday i've sent an email by my gmail. thanks

Nothing in my inbox. Have you definitely been using the address above?

leo@pretentiousname.com is an alternative.

I got the crash dumps this morning and have investigated them.

All the crashes are coming from this component:

C:\Program Files\File renamer turbo\shell.dll (dated 15/Sep/2009)

I suggest updating or uninstalling the related program.