Crash when moving toolbars

Hi,

I notice a similar problem AND I can reproduce it fairly. It occurs everytime when I want to move the position of a toolbar left or right.

I unlock the Toolbar (i have it normally locked to avoid unwanted moving etc.). Then move the border of a toolbar to left and then right again and it crashes. Or after the first move just release the mouse button. It is strange that it crashes not on the first drag to the left/right but on the second move/release.

Could you post a screenshot of your toolbar layout, pointing out the one that you move, and I'll try to reproduce the crash you're seeing.

Hi nudel,

below You will find the screenshot. It is regardless which toolbar I move DOpus always crashes.

Thanks. I think Ken recently filed a problem where he sometimes saw crashes when switching on lots of toolbars, and I'd say the 12 in your screenshot qualifies as lots, so I suspect it's the same bug that Ken uncovered.

Hopefully. Is there any way I can help GPSoft? Maybe add my request to the existing one? Or should I file another request just to "put more pressure" on them :wink: ?

[quote="nudel"]
... I'd say the 12 in your screenshot qualifies ... [/quote]

I forgot to add the two between and below the listers :confused:

It doesn't hurt to report the problem to them. I've already mentioned it to them informally, though.

I got word from GPSoftware that a fix for this should be in the next version. At least, something very similar has been fixed so it's probably the same as what you're seeing.

If the next version comes out and doesn't fix the problem then let us (or GPSoftware) know.