Date/time problem

New user of Opus, and I really love the program, but I am at my wits end.

Here is what I have done:

1. Right clicked on a folder tab.
  2. chose MORE.
  3. in the columns tab I removed date/time (modified) and replaced it with date modified.
  4. I clicked on "save the current folder format" and chose "for all folders" and then I clicked on "replace all", and then clicked on APPLY and OK.

The columns then look the I want them to look.

I quit Opus and then restart the program, and it reverts back to the date/time (modified).

I'm just about ready the stop using this program!

FAQ: Understand and Configure Folder Formats.

The part you need to do is probably the Default Lister stuff. Either update the default lister or configure it not to store its own separate folder format.

Thank you Leo! I'm sure this was viewed upon as a silly thing, but it has been driving me mad for the last couple of days. I can see that Opus lets you define pretty much anything you want on the program. Now I have to make up my mind to leave the rest of it alone, or else delve into the program and really screw it up :slight_smile:

Thanks again.

Don't worry, that part trips up a lot of people. :slight_smile:

It's probably something that'll change next time the default config is re-worked.

Leo, if i may ask you another question....

When I click on the DATE column ( to sort ), I notice that the scroll bar starts moving down. Then if I click on the DATE column again, the scroll bar move way down. Why is that, and can it be fixed so when the sort is being done, that the scroll bar stays at the top?

Turn on the option shown below and that should stop:

hmmmm, you're making this seem too easy.

The only thing I can say is "thank you" :slight_smile: