Disable ZIP-support

Hi

i want to deactivate zip-support in dopus. i marked off "activate dopus support for zip-files" ("DOpus-Unterstützung für ZIP-Dateien aktivieren"), but when i open the containing folder from a saved .zip for expample from firefox-download or just doubleclick one, it opens dopus IN the zip file. but i want to use only winrar for extraction.

can i completely deactivate zipsupport in dopus?

edit: after some more searches i founded a FAQ, so i deactivated:
"Preferences, Folders, Options, Enable Folder Content Type detection" and
in "Preferences, Folders, Folder Formats" ZIP is also deactivated

but it still opens zipfiles in dopus..

The option below that one (called "Make OPus the system default handler for ZIP files" in the English version) should be the one which determines whether external programs launch Opus to handle Zips.

If that is off as well then you may just need to tell the program you want to take over the Zip filetype again. (i.e. Open WinRar and tell it to set its associations.)

"Make OPus the system default handler for ZIP files" is deactivated, and the fileassoziation is with winrar (open ""C:\Programme\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe" "%1"")

but it even opens zips in dopus :frowning:

Have you tried right-clicking a zip, selecting Open With... and then selecting WinRar in the dialog?

That works, but i don't have that dialogue when i open ZIPs from 3rd Party Programms like Browser, my eMailprogramm, Messangers and so on.. it's not that desaster, but would be more comfort when winrar would open. especially when i want to open containing folder, but dopus in zip is opened :cry:

The "always use this program" checkbox doesn't affect other programs then? hmm... Odd.

Did you try deactivating filetypes in WinRAR, restart it and activate them again? Maybe something in the registry is broken.

Also reimporting DOpus settings may help.