DOpus 10 - USB Export - thread Error

Hi

When I export DOpus to USB, I have a problem when I try and use it on another machine. I get the following error window when I try and start the programme:

When I click Yes, I get this box:

I then click OK and DOpus closes down.

I have tried exporting to USB three times now on 2 different USB sticks in case there was an error the first time, but all copies gave me the same error.

It works OK on the machine I have the desktop version installed, but that kind of defetes the purpose of a USB version :wink:

I have the desktop version installed on a Win7 64bit machine. The USB was exported as 32bit version and default setting. I tried it on 2 other computers, both 32bit Windows XP Pro machines.

My previous DOpus 9 version worked just fine on USB, it's just this new upgrade.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Paul

See if not exporting any of the plugins helps.

(Not sure if you need to clear out the existing USB export to avoid previously-exported plugins being used, or if the exporter does that automatically. Clear out the Viewers and VFS Plugins dirs on the USB drive just to be on the same side.)

If that doesn't help, it may not be USB-related at all. This FAQ may help in that case.

Hi Leo,

[quote="leo"]See if not exporting any of the plugins helps.

(Not sure if you need to clear out the existing USB export to avoid previously-exported plugins being used, or if the exporter does that automatically. Clear out the Viewers and VFS Plugins dirs on the USB drive just to be on the same side.)[/quote]

I deleted the DOPUS folder and .exe file from the USB sitck and tried exporting to USB again, this time deslecting all the plugins, but, I got the same problem.

I read this post. Not sure how it can help, so I am going to contact the support directly as mentioned on the post.

Thank You

Paul