Dopus 11.15 program error when trying to edit script button

hi

Using dopus 11.15 x86 build 5666 (timestamp 7/7/2015 10:54:56 am) I tried to update a button's script.

1.right click on toolbar, select customise
2. right click on button, select edit
3. script shows then 2 seconds later...
4. program error encountered: the error 0xC0000005 occurred in thread 'dopus_buttonedit' at address 0x749E923D

It is a few months since I completed scripts, and I've been using them very successfully. The only change that I can think of is the change from windows 7 to windows 10 home. I don't know if there's another way to edit the script that could avoid this error.

I've found the dumps and have emailed them to you in zipped form. I can recreate the problem.

(Sent via email as well. Feel free to reply to whichever is most convenient.)

Thanks for sending the crash dumps, and sorry that you're experiencing this crash.

Would it also be possible to have a copy of the toolbar you're editing, and any details on which button is being edited when the crash happens?

You can find the toolbar files by typing /dopusdata into the location field in Opus, then going into the Buttons folder. There should be a .dop file corresponding to each of your toolbars.

Many thanks!

Just wanted to see if the stuff I sent through reached you and is the right stuff, and to see if you need anything else.

Thanks!

Many thanks for the extra info. We've found the problem and a fix will be in a future update, either 11.16 or 11.16.1 after it.

The fix is now available in Opus 11.16. Please let us know if you still see any issues.