Dopus 11 Crash when Searching

I often use quick search to find people in my Clients folder. There are multiple subfolders under it. Just recently (I did not DOpus updates), it starting crashing (see attached jpeg). I am on 11.19 x64 Pro build 6005.
Any suggestions?

Is it only when searching below your Dropbox folder, or happening for all folders? Is it only when the search, or results, contain certain file types? (It may involve a 3rd party component used to search inside a certain type, for example.)

Which version of Opus is it happening with? (The subject says 12, message says 11.19, profile says 9.)

If a crash dump is created for the crash, please send it to us and we may be able to see what is failing, and whether it's Opus itself or another component, which should help fix the problem one way or another.

Sorry for the imprecision of the post.
Here is my version information (it is ver 11): Directory Opus Pro 11.19 Build 6005 x64, OS 10.0 (B:14393 P:2 T:1) SP 0.0
I copied my Dropbox to another drive and sure enough, the search does NOT fail there. I only get the crash when I am searching within my dropbox. Attached is the latest minidump.
dopus.20161206.081958.zip (31.3 KB)

Thanks for the crash dump. I can't tell exactly what is happening but it appears an empty filepath is being returned by the Windows shell (possibly when interacting with a shell extension, but I can't say for sure), for one of the search results. It's certainly unusual and unexpected, but the exact details aren't captured by the crash dump, unfortunately.

I've added some checks to the code so it should cope with this if it happens. Those will be in the next Opus 12 update.