Dopus 11 dots to spaces

Hello
Can you please tell me where i can find the rename function - dots to spaces which was in Directory Opus 10 ?
Thanks

You could enable the old toolbar and copy the button, it should still be there.

Here is the button

<?xml version="1.0"?> <button backcol="none" display="both" label_pos="right" textcol="none"> <label>&amp;Dot to Spaces</label> <tip>Convert &apos;.&apos; characters to spaces.</tip> <icon1>#rename2</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Rename PATTERN=&quot;.&quot; TO=&quot; &quot; FINDREP</instruction> <instruction>@nodeselect</instruction> </function> </button>

The underscores to spaces function is in a similar place to where it was in the Opus 10 default toolbars:

I don't think Opus 10 ever had a default for dots to spaces.

If you need to turn on your old customized toolbars to grab some of the functions from them, this guide explains how: Your old toolbars are still there after you upgrade.

Hopefully wowbagger's suggestions above do what you want, but if not shout and we can help.

Thanks . Is there a shortcut key for that?

If you edit the menu item (Settings / Customize Toolbars, then right-click the menu item and choose Edit) you can see if it has a hotkey and add or change the hotkey if needed.

Thanks guys.
is it possible to create a single command to change underscore and spaces?