DOpus dont open now after close in taskbar!

I close DOpus in taskbar to release some memory now i want open again and he opens and close again very quick!
I uninstall and run the setup to install again and restart and come again the same problem. Anyone can help me?

Last year i find the solution but now i forgot how fix this again! :confused:

I do not know what you mean when you say it opens and closes real quick. Does it open minimized to the system tray (where the clock is?) If so, just double click on the Opus icon in the tray to launch a new lister. If that is not it, what happens when you double click on an empty spot on the desktop? Or launch Opus from the start menu? In other words I think we need more details in order to help.

When I try to start it manually the tray icon shows up for about a second and then disapears.
I already uninstalled dopus a couple of times and always made sure to delete the program folder. It's the same thing every time, after installation dopus works great, after I closed it or rebooted same problem again...

Now search in regedit for GPsoftware and delete all folders and keys inside all folders "gpsoftware" and he work again opens the wizard like the first time i install dopus but when i restart dont work again. After i close dopus and wait system clock to next day (00:01am) and open dopus again and he work again :confused: i need test now if after i restart again he work or not... (i restart in next couple hours to see what is the result)

Try the suggestions in these topics:

[url]https://resource.dopus.com/t/directory-opus-does-not-start/1517/1]

[url]Failing to open]

Failing that the next obvious question is has your evaluation license expired or are you using a purchased license?

The threads Tanis posted are probably most relevant. If they don't help then it's a long shot but are you using ZoneAlarm or do you have Opus configured to open a directory on startup which may be causing a crash?

(The 2nd case sounds unlikely as it works sometimes and not others, but maybe if you're moving files in and out of that directory and one is causing a problem... Quite a long shot though!)

Is a purchased version but that bug start when i close manualy the dopus in taskbar, when i open again this problem starts. i delete all keys in regedit inside all folders "GPSoftware" only dont delete in "unninstall" section, and configure again the dopus and wait until next day to start work fine again. In same day this problem dont desapear!

Sounds a lot like the problems some were having in the two threads Tanis posted. Did you try the various things, like starting the COM+ service?

No, just delete all keys in regedit and configure again the opus and use, without restart. If restart in the same day he dont work anymore but if i wait to next day he work fine. Now he works normal.

So the problem is fixed?

yes