Dopus trial over - start explorer without the nag?

My 60 day evaluation has ended.

I will probably buy Dopus shortly but not just yet, so I don't want to uninstall for the moment.

Of course, that means it's bad old Windows Explorer until I pay out.

Every time I open an explorer window Dopus pops up and tells me the evaluation has finished. I know already! :wink:

How can I change it so it just opens Windows Explorer?

Thanks

[quote="cookie365"]My 60 day evaluation has ended.

I will probably buy Dopus shortly but not just yet, so I don't want to uninstall for the moment.

Every time I open an explorer window Dopus pops up and tells me the evaluation has finished. I know already! :wink:

Thanks[/quote]

Tried this;

Settings -> Preferences -> Launching Opus -> Explorer Replacement

[quote="ev1te"][quote="cookie365"]My 60 day evaluation has ended.

Thanks[/quote]

Tried this;

Settings -> Preferences -> Launching Opus -> Explorer Replacement[/quote]

I thought of that - but since Dopus has expired I can't open it to adjust the settings :laughing:

Look here: [url]How to manually remove Explorer Replacement settings]

Just a small suggestion for Jon etc..

Why not place an option/button on the expiry notification to allow reverting the explorer replacement settings if DO still is registered as the replacement, or even, automatically do it?

I guess OP may not be the only one who wants to leave DO installed, even after its expiry while considering buying it.
This would be preferable to manually editing the registry themselves at least.

1 Like

It is actually supposed to remove the Explorer hooks, etc automatically when the certificate expires. I'll have to look into why this isn't working.

I've decided to uninstall.

I can always reinstall when I decide to buy.

Thanks for the suggestions though :smiley: