DOPUS Version 11.07 and deploy software via MS SCCM

Hi Support,

I want to install Dopus Ver 11.07 via software deploment(MS SCCM 2012). Either I need an MSI Package or I need the installation program line for that.

I use DOPUS11Install64.exe /S, but it does not work.

Please let me know how I can resolve that probelm

BR,

Yousefi

This should have what you need: HOW TO: Perform silent install of Directory Opus.

I am sorry, I try that, but it does not work

I try this "DOpus11Install64.exe" / s, and "DOpus11Install64.exe" / S and
"DOpus11Install64.exe"/extract_all:"OpusInstall"

The installation aborts

It does not say to use /s for Opus 11 installers.

tell my please what should I use exactly?

One thing to note is that the installer (as with most installers) will need administrator rights to be able to run it. Other than that, it should just be a case of following the guide I linked to.

I made a video for you in case you are having problems following the text. It shows the first few steps.

If you run into problems, please let me know which step you are on when they happen, and any details (e.g. error messages) that may indicate what's gone wrong.

Thanks for video. I do that exactly and I show you my files

I have to give on my SCCM a command program to install the program.
See my PIC

Once you have the setup.iss file in the same folder as the installer files, setup.exe -s is all you need to do to run the installer silently.

Are you saying you couldn't get it to work? What happens if you run it from a DOS prompt as shown in Leo's video?

with setup -s , it happend nothing, if I run setup.exe , it runs normally

Please try running setup -s from a command prompt, like in my video, to confirm that it works.

(Of course, you should not see it do much, since it is a silent install and the point of a silent install is that it happens without showing any progress window or similar. Check that the files appear under C:\Program Files\GPSoftware to see if the install happened.)

Assuming that works, the rest of the task is for you to configure your SCCM tool. You might need to set the "installation start in" folder, but we can only guess how your SCCM tool works, since we are not familiar with that tool and can only help with the Opus side of things.