Double Folders

After Upgrading To Windows 10, The Program Is Displaying Two Of Each Of The Following System Folders:

Documents
Downloads
Music
Pictures
Videos

When You Click On 'My PC', In The 'Other' Section, The Program Displays The Following:

Desktop
Documents
Documents
Downloads
Downloads
Music
Music
Pictures
Pictures
Videos
Videos

Open Attached Screenprint File. Is There A Easy Solution Or A Fix In The Next Upgrade?

Sorry you're seeing a problem there. Some things to check:

[ul][li]It may not be the same thing but there was a problem in the beta versions of Windows 10 where this happened, affecting Explorer as well. Are you on the RTM version of Windows 10?

(I know at least one person has found the Windows 10 updater keeps downloading the wrong version to one of his machines, always installing an old preview release for some reason.)

[/li]
[li]Which version of Opus 11 are you using?

If you go to Help > About Directory Opus and click the Copy button, it will copy details of both your Opus and Windows versions to the clipboard, which will answer this and the previous question with the exact build numbers.

[/li]
[li]Also, how do your Preferences / Folders / Virtual Folders settings look?

[/li][/ul]

Directory Opus Pro 11.15 Build 5666 x64

OS 6.1 (B:7600 P:2 T:1) SP 0.0

As Far As Virtual Folder Settings. All but, Operating System & Control Panel Are Checked. All the Other Setting Are The Same.
I Have 'OneDrive" In My System, But, Not Listed In The Settings, Your Display Above Shows 'SkyDrive".

You should see this on Windows 10:

OS 6.3 (B:9600 P:2 T:1) SP 0.0

You may have Windows set to run Opus in compatibility mode, so Windows acts like an older version, which could be what's causing the problem. Please see this guide for information on Compatibility Mode and how to check if it is on and turn it off if it is.