Finding files in a group of folders

I find myself frequently needing to search a group of folders for a file (or files). Currently, I select the parent folder so that I get all of the subfolders that I'm interesting in searching. However, that parent folder also includes quite a few other folders that I don't want/need to search. Is there a way to have the Find Files tool remember the group of folders that I want to search?

You can make a command which sets it to certain folders (Find IN x y z...) or use a filter that controls which folders are excluded.

I just played around with the filter options for a few minutes, but I'm not sure what I need to do. Here is what I have right now:

Parent
-- Status [checked good]
-- Status [checked bad]
-- Added
-- To Be Added
-- Other
-- Miscelleneous

or at least something approximating that. I only want to search in the 2003-2014 folders. Yeah, I could move them to another folder, but that would, I think, make my life a bit more difficult in some other instances. So how do I create the filter (or command, I suppose) to search for a file containing a particular string in the file name in just the folders 2003-2014?

As always, thanks for the help.

See How to filter items by location or sub-folder