Grid lines colors

Hi Folks,

Does anybody know how to get different colors for the Grid Lines in source Lister
and destination Lister?
I could not get it.
Oh yeah! one more thing, can user choose only one color of the Grid Lines?
What if somebody wish to have yellow-green Grid Lines?
Tell me what did I miss.

Actually I am new to Dir Opus Win earlier I have been using the Dir Opus Amiga and one thing
I can tell is that Amiga version was waaay! easier - and user friendly. The language was
simpler more like everyday language.

(Not sure why this was posted into a thread about the lister titlebar. I've split it into its own thread.)

There is an option to change the file display background colour (which the grid lines are blended on top of) for source & destination, and also an option to only show the grid lines at all on the source side. There isn't an option to change the grid line colors themselves on each side.

If you want yellow-green grid lines, use a green background and yellow lines (or vice versa).

Hi leo,

thanks for you tips I'll try it.
I meant to send my request to the Grid Lines thread, something must have been wrong.

Actually as I have mentioned earlier the Amiga v. of Dir Opus long back in time was very very
more intuitive and simpler to set without help.
Maybe you don't know but at that time there was no internet forum to ask and everything you had as help
was just the help file and those were good I can say that.

pawel

I'd say it's a lot easier now, it (and the OS and computers in general) just does more, and we're all older. There was an internet mailing list back then, too.

yes if you mean BBS.