How to make icons and icon text larger

I am running opus directory on a laptop with a small screen and a high resolution. The text is too small by default so I have adjusted windows sizing to 125% in control panel - Appearance and personalization - Display.

Directory Opus does not seem to follow this setting. All the icons (and the view modes) are the same size. Is there any way of making the icons and the icon text larger? I know I can do this with the thumbnails and tiles, but I mostly use detail or list mode.

Font sizes can be adjusted under Preferences / Display / Colors and Fonts.

Some icon sizes will adjust with the font sizes. For the toolbar icons which don't, they can be switched to larger versions in Customize mode. (For all but the File Display Toolbar, you can go to the Customize window, select the toolbar from the list, and flip the image size drop down to large. For the File Display Toolbar, you currently need to edit each button individually to set it to use a large icon.)

Alternatively, for the toolbar icons, install the Extra-Large Icon Set and move it to the top of the list, which will make all toolbars use the larger icons by default.

Thanks. I adjusted the text size in preferences - display -colors and fonts. Now I the text is large enough. The icons in "list" view is still the same though. Anything I can do about this?

The icon size of the toolbar are ok, I don't need to change them.

Icons in list view should use the system icon size and be the same as the similar view in Explorer. Are you seeing something different?