How to save custom TAB across all TABs

DOPUS 11.5.2 beta.

I have successfully set up columns and sizes for a TAB through the Folders Options Dialogue. I want to make this the default for all TABS on each side of a dual Lister setup. I have tried to save the settings through Folders Options with the various options but it does not seem to apply my preferred TAB settings to the other TABS. Can you please direct me on how to make my custom settings apply to any other TAB.

Thanks

If you have a look in the -> settings -> folders -> folder formats -> standard formats -> local drives, this is the place, where your standard columns & column sizes
are defined, unless some other saved format would override your settings with higher priority for those given folders. If you set your preferred values there, they should generally be used in any tab you open.

Thank you abr. That solved my problem.

However the actual location in DOPUS 11.5.2 is: Preferences/Folders/Folder Formats/Default Formats/Tick the Local Drives box.

Folder Formats: Quick Guide is a guide on how to do this.

[quote="Renaldostheold"]Thank you abr. That solved my problem.

However the actual location in DOPUS 11.5.2 is: Preferences/Folders/Folder Formats/Default Formats/Tick the Local Drives box.[/quote]

Sorry for that, i mixed up the translation "standard" vs. "default".