How to select the file of one below? to move the next drive

I am sorry for my poor English, please teach me ?

Q1.
After the file is moved,
how should I do automatically have the cursor select the file of one below?
In my current state, it becomes a dotted line cursor and focus is lost.

Q2.
Can I move current pane to the neighboring drive with shotcut key ?
For instance, when document of C drive is displayed, can I move to D drive by the shortcut key? Or, does the opposite ?

Q1
I do not know of a way to do that other than using the arrow keys or mouse.

Q2
If you are asking how you can change the focus from the source to destination pane, you can use the following command in a button (and assign a hotkey to it if you wish).

Set STATE=Dest FOCUS=Toggle

For Q1: Push the space bar to select the item with the focus rectangle. (Ctrl-Space to toggle its selection without changing other items.)

Thanks for replying.

About Q1.

after I moves a file,to select the file which is one file below the moved file,
I have to first,push ↓ and second,push ↑.
Otherwise, a cursor still is enclosed with the dotted line.

About Q2.
It is not a movement of focus.

When I see the folder of E drive、
It is a short cut to operate as follows.
E→Fdrive、or,E→Ddrive
It is operation that changes into the next drive by one operation. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Q1: You could create a button with the code below:

Copy MOVE Select PREV Select NEXT

oooh

Q1 was splendidly achieved.
Thank you very much.

In the case of other operation,I hope
that DOpus automatically select the next under file without becoming a cousor of a dotted line and losing focus

[ul][li]Q1:

The focus isn't being lost. The dotted line represents the focus. If you see the dotted line then that means the window will respond to the keyboard; in order words the window has the focus.

There's a difference between focus and selection.

(Technically, the selection is not being lost either because the item below the one that was moved was not selected to start with. After moving the selected item there is no longer a selection to lose.)

If you want to select the item that has the focus then you just need to push the space bar.
[/li]
[li]Q2:

I remember, a while ago, someone wrote a button which cycled through different drive letters. I can't find the thread at the moment though. I think it used a short DOS batch file, or maybe VBScript, to work out which drive to go to based on the current path that Opus told it.
[/li]
[li]General:

This thread is a good example of why it isn't a good idea to ask unrelated questions in the same thread. From the FAQs: Ask one question per thread.[/li][/ul]

That was me Leo. It worked a little differently however in that it cycled through the first level subfolders of whatever the drive or directory was in the active lister. I don't think that's what DryRiverBed was looking for however.

Thank you for replying.
I'm sorry ,hereafter I will adjust the question to one.

If the space key is pushed, Indeed I can select by one time.

Thank you for politely answering each time. :blush:

Do you still need help with Q2? If so did you mean you want to navigate to other drives, or move files to other drives? Maybe an example would make things clear.

[quote="leo"]Q2:
I remember, a while ago, someone wrote a button which cycled through different drive letters. I can't find the thread at the moment though. I think it used a short DOS batch file, or maybe VBScript, to work out which drive to go to based on the current path that Opus told it.[/quote]I think this is the one

anjan_oleti

Thank you for showing the link.

Is it the same as saying of Mr. JohnZeman?

At first glance,it looks very difficult for not well informed man about the personal computer .
I will try though I don't understand at all at present.

Is this link a toggle button of two drives and ?
I want to switch about five HDD drives By sequentially change.

Anyway, I'll try. Thank you.

[quote="DryRiverBed"]>anjan_oleti
Is it the same as saying of Mr. JohnZeman?[/quote]No! I think it is not the same thing.. I guess he is saying about this

[quote="DryRiverBed"]Is this link a toggle button of two drives and ?
I want to switch about five HDD drives By sequentially change. [/quote]Yes! The code mentioned in it toggles between 2 drives only.. it toggles retaining the entire path (useful, when you have two drives with similar folder structure ..in case of backup drives)
But, it can be used at the root directory too, like in your requirement (but only 2 drives)

[quote="DryRiverBed"]At first glance,it looks very difficult for not well informed man about the personal computer.
I will try though I don't understand at all at present.
Anyway, I'll try. Thank you.[/quote]That's fine.. the code requires some modification to exactly meet your requirement.
I too, am very new to this coding stuff. But, I think I can pull this out, somehow :slight_smile:
Just let me know the exact drive letters you would like the button to toggle (cycle?!!) through