Icons missing

The Opus icons in all the Win 7 prof 64 are missing, taskbar, desktop, etc ...
I checked in the forum but what I found didn't work, like changing from preferences the default type to Office, etc...

Can you please help with this?

David

What do you see in -> settings -> preferences -> toolbars -> icons? You should find at least one
icon set, called "Default Icon Set".

Try using Clear Icon Cache.

[quote="abr"]What do you see in -> settings -> preferences -> toolbars -> icons? You should find at least one
icon set, called "Default Icon Set".[/quote]
Hi I do see two sets and one is selected see attached.
I run the clear icon cache and it restored the icons but made many of the windows default icons for some file types replaced by "generic" ones.
see attachment 2. How can I fix all this problem with icons?

Thanks so much for your help!

David

Those missing icons might point to programs or paths, which may not exist anymore. This can happen due to changes in the drive letters, or having
stuff moved around. Best thing would be, if you reassign those icons to the buttons, & do a back up.

Sorry, I couldn't find a suitable thread for this question, except here. Hope no one minds.

I downloaded new packs/sets "Default XL.zip" of Icons from this webbsite. But I wasn't able to update my Icons despite following the easy steps by moving the desired Icon sets to the top and klick on "Update" button, after importing the set of course.
Nothing really happened.
Besides I tried create a new button on my toolbar with the new button sets image, instead of showing the new button image from the new Icon sets, I got to see a "smily"?

Is this a bug or is it my Windows 8.1 spooking?

help please!

I think you mean this [url]Directory Opus 10 XP Icons v4.0 - 750 New Icons + XL version] (it's the only I know with XL icons).

I just downloaded it, imported it within prefs, set it to top (no "update" necessary, just press "ok") and all default icons were replaced. So it seems there's something wrong with your config.

Could you post the code of your new created button (in cutomize mode right-click the button, choose copy in context menu and paste it here)?