Installer 10.0.0.6 corrupt?

Dear D-Opus developpers,

I'm unable to run the installer 10.0.0.6.beta found in News section.
I downloaded it twice, and tried also to run it from local drive. No luck.
Attached the error msg.

Anyway thanks for all your efforts regarding this great product.
Freddy

Did you actually quit Opus when you tried the install?

Yes, I started it from W-Explorer, but Dopus-RT was still running

Check the installer's digital signature, as explained here, to see if the download is corrupt.

Make sure you see the "This digital signature is OK" message. Just seeing the first page that says the file is signed isn't enough to verify that the signature is correct; you have to click the Details button shown in the screenshot.

Based on the size of the files in your screenshot I'd say you have an incomplete download.

Hmm, I had some problems with corrupt downloads by Firefox these days. OK, i'll check it, and will come back tomorrow, if prbs persist. Thank you.

Indeed, download by IE is "more complete". Something's odd in my FF browser, which I basically prefer.

FWIW Freddy., I use the FF plugin Downthemall and have to date not had a single issue with downloads - it also allows paude/resume etc. Have you tried that? Using IE is a bit like using Explorer - it is beyong awful.

DownThemAll is great.

With that sort of problem, I would clear the Firefox cache. And empty temp folders.

Thanks for your hints, Hoods and michaelkenward !

Yes it's worth to give downthemall a try to see how it behaves. As for the FF cache, it is set to clear everything on exit except history+cookies. As for the temp folder: it's worth to check it.

I figured now out that it might have to do with the download target drive type. I'm used to work on Windows network shared drives. Saving the file on local drive, I get the full size. On one server it's also OK, on another the last chunks are missing, with varying file sizes. I disabled the server's Antivirus, no effect. Mysteries ...

Just a P.S. for others who have the same problem: There exists a bug report for this problem, and it will be fixed in Firefox 5 ... meanwhile: happy downloading!
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=545650