Installer fails to install so cannot use Dopus

As title.

Basically just upgraded to pro from lite, Dopus downloaded 12.7 update and the install crashed.
Manual run, redownload of installer etc all have same issue of installer crashing early in process repeatably, so I cant even install this software I just upgraded.

Any ideas or would you be able to provide a zip file version so I can avoid the installer seeing as it wont work?

Capture

Please check the installer's digital signature to make sure it has been fully downloaded and hasn't been corrupted of modified by anything:

If it still crashes, try disabling the tool that is adding an icon in the top border of windows, as we have seen two different programs which do that recently cause major problems (not just in Opus or the Opus installer). It could also be an interaction between antivirus and the installer.

Leo, Cheers for the quick reply.

Having been down that road and 3-4 download copies, I found the humblebundle download that I got a while ago failed too. Literally on the verge of doing a win 10 refresh and tried a last ditch idea.

Basically the bottom line seems to be some element of the installer doesn't like TMP and TEMP environmental vars set to something other than the default of c:temp. Seems the installer was dying presumably on the first file being extracted and copied, after the dopus.chm all because I have temp assigned to ram drive.

Hopefully its all working fine now!

If you move the temp folders you have to be very careful about how the permissions are set up, I seem to remember. (IMO, it's not a good idea in terms of benefits vs potential problems.)