'Keep on top'

I am continuing to have problems with DOpus9 wanting to be 'On Top' all the time. I have read your prior postings about eliminating the Preference settings for the 'Pins', and I have followed those instructions. So the 'Pins' are no longer displayed. And I have gone to the Windows logo at the top left corner of the screen and selected 'Keep On Top' > 'No'. That seems to work---for awhile. But when ever I restart my computer and click on DOpus, I am back to the setting of 'Keep On Top' > 'Opus Only'. So how do I get the 'No' setting to stay as the default selection?

This setting is associated with your lister layout. From what you describe it appears that your default layout is set to "Opus Only". If you change to "No" and then save as default that should do the trick.

Regards, AB

I've added a section to the on-top FAQ explaining how to save the desired on-top setting if it has accidentally been saved the wrong way.

AB, your suggestion of re-changing the setting to 'No' and then saving that as the new 'default' seems to have solved my problem. Also, I appreciate the changes that Leo made to the 'on-top FAQ' section.

Thanks for your help guys!
Neal