Lister ALWAYS on the front

Hi

I am hoping someone can help me with the following issue.
It looks like when I open a lister (whether it is the current lister or not) it will always stay on the front of any other window (non lister) i open.
So, if for instance from the lister I choose the DOPUS ABOUT window or the HELP GUIDE they will always open on the back of the lister and stay there until I minimize the lister.
Not sure whether I mistakenly changed an option that has forced the listers to always stay in the front of any other window.
Can you help?

I think this is what you are looking for:

Enable pins in Lister title bars: By default, the Windows OS does not provide a method for selective depth arranging of application windows. Windows either come to the top when active or are top layer windows and stay on the top of the display in all cases. However, Opus provides selective depth arranging for its own Listers and associated windows. The mechanism allows three levels of priority and can be made to override the sometimes annoying behavior of the Windows OS where only the active window is on the top. When enabled, a “pin” is added to the title bar of each window title and a Keep On Top item is added to the Window Context menu of the Lister and all dialogs.

Christiann

You are so right. I have completely forgotten about it.
Thank you as this issue was driving me crazy :slight_smile:

FAQ: Why are my Opus windows on-top?