Make favorites use the default lister setting

I have a lot of saved favorite directory paths. The problem I'm having, is I have a default lister setting. When I select one of my favorites, it comes up with a different lister set up. Do I have to delete all these and open each one in my default lister then save them? Or is there a way to change the default lister setting in the favorites?
gAksland

You want the default folder format for that, not the default lister.

The default lister can also have its own stored folder format which may be used when it first opens. That can confuse matters, so you might want to turn it off via Preferences / Launching Opus / Default Lister / Ignore folder format of Default Lister.

Then go to Preferences / Folders / Folder Formats and at the bottom you'll find a User Default format, which is what folders will use if no other more specific format matches them.

The other formats in the list may also play a part, if they are turned on and match a folder you go to.

If you want to reset all folder formats to be the same as your preferred settings, there is a quick way to do that. Close Preferences and follow this guide: Folder Formats: Quick Guide

Thanks Leo you are a "genius" :slight_smile: