Mysterious directory Opus start with script function

Hi,

when I start DO the first time after the PC is started (does not happen when I restart DO!),

one of my script functions starts (or will be compiled?) and produces this error in the log output:

FixReleaseAfterRipping.js: Error at line 1, position 8
FixReleaseAfterRipping.js: @script:jscript
FixReleaseAfterRipping.js:        ^
FixReleaseAfterRipping.js: Conditional compilation is turned off (0x800a0406)
FixReleaseAfterRipping.js: Parse error - script aborted

Any idea why this happens?

The scripts are running without any problems.

Try removing the first line in that script.. it looks like some button-script left over.

It is really funny.

Every time I start my PC and start DO the first time - so restarting DO does not produce this error - the script error indicator is blinking red and the "other log" then shows this error:

FixReleaseAfterRipping.js: Error at line 1, position 8
FixReleaseAfterRipping.js: @script:jscript
FixReleaseAfterRipping.js:        ^
FixReleaseAfterRipping.js: Conditional compilation is turned off (0x800a0406)
FixReleaseAfterRipping.js: Parse error - script aborted

I have NO script add-ins stored.

I have 3 script functions (buttons) - including this .js script above - but for this problem I've edited the script which starts with "@script jscript" (no ":").

I have no idea from where the script is coming (I think I have to check the .dop files?) and why "@script:jscript" should produce an error: What does "Conditional compilation is turned off" mean?

Go to /dopusdata\Script Add-Ins

You should see a file called FixReleaseAfterRipping.js there, based on what the error message is saying. Move it out and the problem should go away.

(It won't be in the Preferences list of sctipts, because it has invalid syntax and can't be loaded, which is what the error messages are saying.)

Regarding it only happening after a reboot, are you actually restarting Opus or just closing the windows and opening new ones? Opus stays running in the background by default.

[quote="leo"]Go to /dopusdata\Script Add-Ins

You should see a file called FixReleaseAfterRipping.js there, based on what the error message is saying. Move it out and the problem should go away.
[/quote]

Argh ... ok - just deleted the file. I'm sure the error is away now.

[quote="leo"]
Regarding it only happening after a reboot, are you actually restarting Opus or just closing the windows and opening new ones? Opus stays running in the background by default.[/quote]

I close all Dopus Windows, click on icon and start a new window (and then it does not happen). Only happend during reboot - and after first start of a Window I saw the error icon blinking.

I'm sure it is away now ... and I'm also away from tomorrow - on holiday for a week. :slight_smile:

That script file must have come from somewhere. :slight_smile:

See here for the difference between closing windows and exiting/restarting the program.