Nested customized folder icons

I manage work projects with each client having many nested subfolders. I like to use a custom icon for each client to make it easier to visually identify and separate each work project. One client might have 20 to 30 subfolders under the parent folder. Currently I have to step through the menu to customize each folder icon one at a time, very time-consuming. Is there a way (and if not will you consider adding a feature) to specify a custom icon and have it applied to the selectted folder and all nested subfolders? Even better would be the abiliity to change names of subfolders and add new subfolders and keep the custom icon. But at least being able to assign an icon the first time to an entire hieararchy of folders would be very helpful. (Another help might be custom font/weight/color for specified folders/subfolders.

You can use Opus's file/folder labels to change icon colors (not the icons themselves, but they can be re-colored) and label colors and font weights, and those are easy to apply to lots of folders at a time.

If you want to change the actual icons (not just re-color them) via the Properties dialog on each folder, then we don't currently provide a streamlined way to apply that change to more than one folder at a time.

Opus 10.5.1.1 (beta) lets you change the icons themselves using labels now, if you're still looking for a way to do that.