Nikon D810 Raw file support

While Version 11 shows the preview of raw files from the Nikon D810 perfectly, it doesnt show the exif data for the image if you look at the images properties > details, are there any plans to add this as it was available for the Nikon D7100 raw files. Also would it be possible to make it that you can copy and paste the info given in the details

To copy the info tip to clipboard, press CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+C, while the tip is open.

The D810 is maybe "too new" to be supported? On the other hand, standard exif tags should work with any camera model or image taken with it.

CTRL+ALT+SHIT+C does not copy the info from the properties>details tab of an image file

Why do you want it from there and or what information do you need exactly?
Regarding the info tip, you could add details you miss there and then always use the short cut I mentioned.

In case you need as much information as possible, there's exiftool.exe to download which can dump all information in an image.
A propriate button can be found here (at the bottom) the link to exiftool is somewhere in the upper part: Columns: Extended EXIF (Picasa faces e.g.)

The Properties dialog is not part of Opus, it's part of Windows, and Opus just displays the Properties dialog without changing its functionality.

TBone was talking about the info tips that appear when you hover over a file. Depending on filetype configuration and support for the file type, Opus can display EXIF information for the files in that infotip, and will let you copy the details using Ctrl + Alt + Shift + C while the infotip is displayed.

Thanks guys before Adobe updated Camera raw and photoshop i could copy the exif info from file info in photoshop, but they changed that around, and that cannot be done that was me reason for asking if it could be done with DO. I will check on windows site to see if they have released anything to show the info.

OK thanks for the pointers guys, i have sorted windows out for showing the D810 info , i have also sorted file info to show the info i want, but this only apples to the Raw file , How do it get to show that same info for jpegs as at present is shows a whole load of info i dont want

Settings -> File Types -> File Type Groups -> Images -> Info Tip

Many thanks Leo