No supported authentication methods available

I am using Directory Opus 11.13 x64 on Windows 8.1 and I can not access a server through SFTP. The server is running Pure-FTPd. Any ideas please?

Server version: SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_5.3 We believe remote version has SSH-2 channel request bug Using SSH protocol version 2 We claim version: SSH-2.0-PuTTY_Directory_Opus Server supports delayed compression; will try this later Doing Diffie-Hellman group exchange Doing Diffie-Hellman key exchange with hash SHA-256 Host key fingerprint is: ssh-rsa 2048 96:4f:a6:0f:08:31:e9:65:86:98:8d:a7:7b:e6:6b:77 Initialised AES-256 SDCTR client->server encryption Initialised HMAC-SHA-256 client->server MAC algorithm Initialised AES-256 SDCTR server->client encryption Initialised HMAC-SHA-256 server->client MAC algorithm Disconnected: No supported authentication methods available (server sent: publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic) SSH: Fatal: Disconnected: No supported authentication methods available (server sent: publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic) Connection closed

I think that indicates the server is configured not to allow login via username and password.

You may need to log in using a key file (see here) or to reconfigure the server to allow normal logins.

You are 100% correct, it was an issue with the security certificate. Thank you for the information.