Open containing folder issues

If a lister containing tab with external folder is minimized to taskbar it is not restored and bring to front when Open containg folder from Firefox is invoked.
This lister must be found manually, that is inconvenient, especially if tab in question is not last selected tab - then (for example) this lister is shown in taskbar as "T:\EBooks", while the external folder - "T:\Apps" is open in other tab of this lister.

"Open external folders in a new tab" is disabled.

Directory Opus Pro 10.1.0.1 (4605) x64
OS 6.0 (B:6002 P:2 T:1) SP 2.0 "Service Pack 2"

Thanks, we'll take a look.

That should be fixed in the next update.

Working. Thanks!

Directory Opus Pro 10.1.0.2 (4619) x64

There is another (minor) problem.
After launching DOpus
if I have minimized dual lister - left: E:\Downloads\Drivers , right: E:\Downloads\Tools
and
choose Open containing folder from Firefox for file located in E:\Downloads\Tools
lister is bring to front, file is selected, but file is out of view (there are many files/dirs in E:\Downloads\Tools and selected file is not on top).
Next Open containing folder for that file set focus of lister correctly.

Directory Opus Pro 10.1.0.3 (4640) x64

Hello Leo, it seems that this bug is back :cry:

"Open containing folder" from Firefox does nothing now.

I don't think there were any changes to this recently.

Make sure you rebooted after installing Opus 10.5.

If it still doesn't work, do folders double clicked on the desktop open in Opus?

[quote="leo"]I don't think there were any changes to this recently.

Make sure you rebooted after installing Opus 10.5.

If it still doesn't work, do folders double clicked on the desktop open in Opus?[/quote]

I've updated Firefox and Opus and yes desktop folders do open in Opus

The tests / ideas in Visual Studio + Open Folder in File Explorer might help you.

Seems to be workin after re-enabling Explorer replacement, thanks!

"Open containing folder" in the Firefox 26.0 from the FF 'downloads arrow' or from the 'show all downloads window' is not working. I tried various options in Launching Opus preferences. The only occasion that works is tagging Don't replace Explorer. That shows the folder of the downloaded file in an explorer window of course.

One other event I noticed is that if no listener is active, an Opus listener will be placed in the system tray when clicking open containing folder in Firefox. When clicking on that one it has the default folder open, not the download folder.

I just tried with Firefox 26 and Opus 11 beta 2, on Windows 7 x64, and it worked fine here.

Make sure Opus is NOT running as Administrator, and also not running in Compatibility Mode.

If neither of those help:

[ul][li]If you make a folder on your desktop and double-click it, does it open in Opus?
[/li]
[li]What results do you get with the two test programs in the thread mentioned above?[/li][/ul]

Settings are: not running as administrator and not running in compatibility mode. Folder opening from the desktop is OK, use that a lot. UAC is off. The 32 bit test program runs OK. Have reinstalled v10 after disabling explorer replacement, no difference: Firefox does not open containing folder.

However v11 beta 2 resolves the issue and opens the containing folder in Firefox. Can I go back to V10 to see whether the issue is gone? Should I remove v11 first?
Thanks.

You should be able to install 10 back over the top of 11.

Be sure to reboot afterwards.

I installed v10.5.4.0 over 11 beta 2. Unfortunately the issue of Firefox v26.0 not opening a containing folder from downloads is back too. The only action noticeable, when opening containing folder in FF, is that Opus is opened as a tray icon, if none is active.
Seems that only v 11 solves the issue in my case.