Option to ignore sorting in format

I have folder with sub-folder, 2 pictures files and 2 mp3 files in his sub-folder.
I have file type groups format for pictures (column name, size, date taken. Sort by name) and for mp3 (column name, size and bitrate. Sort by name too).

Now open this folder, format change to picture (date taken column is display) and files are sort by name. Sort by size and got to sub folder. Format change to mp3 (bitrate column is display) and files are sort by name (1). Go back to parent folder, files are sort by name (2).

1. Is there a way to ignore sorting of Format (I don't want to loose my column choices) ?
  2. Is there a way to remember sorting (when I go back to folder) ?
  1. I think if you change the columns you have to change/set the sorting at the same time.

2. Try using Go UP BACK: HOW TO: Remember scroll positions and file selections

1. I don't change the column, columns are change by format.
  2. Strange thing because with Go BACK it's ok, but not Go UP BACK. And if i go back ok, but if i browse folder by tree...

So i think about an option in folder option to "ignore sorting". So column will be change by format and sorting depend of user.