Opus 10 crashes each time I open it

Error: "The error (0xC00000FD) occurred in the thread 'dopus_lister' at address 0x00007FFC805F."

What can I do?

using Win 10 Home.

Also, searching your forum for "0xC00000FD" causes a crash of the search...

Crash of search:

unused

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@resource.dopus.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

The forum search seems to work OK for me now.

For the crash, please try the suggestions in Crash, exit or high CPU usage when viewing certain directories, or the sister guide linked from there which covers crashes when right-clicking, if right-clicking is the trigger.

If there are crash dumps, you can also email them to me at leo@gpsoft.com.au but there is only a limited amount I can do with such an old version of Opus; I may be able to tell you if the crash is happening because of code in Opus itself or (more likely) because of code in a 3rd party shell extension, which is often enough to know which compnent needs updating or blocking from within Opus to avoid the crash.

it's also worth keeping in mind that Opus 10 is not supported on Windows 10, as the last Opus 10 update was released a long time before Windows 10 even existed.