Problem when my phone is connected

Hi,

When my phone (Samsung Galaxy S3) is connected and I opened a Lister (DOpus latest version, 11.8). I always receive an error message (screenshot attached). If the Lister is already opened, I don't have the error and the phone is added to the Drive toolbar.

Does toggling Preferences / Miscellaneous / Advanced: mtp_enable help?

If not, do you only get problems when the Drives toolbar and/or folder tree are showing? (Or anything else that shows drives, like the Computer folder open in a tab.) Or does it happen even if the phone isn't appearing anywhere in the window or tabs?

I only have the problem when the Drives Toolbar is displayed. It works if the mtp_enable is disable or the Drives Toolbar is hide. Hopefully it will be fixed in the 11.10 version (I will check this right now!)

Regards.

Unfortunately, I still have the problem with the 11.10 version.

Hopefully it will be fix in the next release.

Leaving mtp_enabled toggled is best for now. Or hiding (only) MTP devices from the drives toplbar, if you aren't using Opus to browse them.

If there are crash dumps, please email them to leo@gpsoft.com.au in case the crash is happening inside code we have control over, in which case we may be able to fix it. Crash dumps for bug reports

Please try the new beta (11.10.1) as there are some changes in that for MTP that may have improved this.

I tried the latest beta and the the problem is fixed. Thanks!

Great, thanks for the feedback.

Please make sure you have the mtp_enabled option turned on, it would be nice to get some additional confirmation that the native MTP support is all working smoothly.