Save all listers from within a script

Greetings
I have spent an hour or so searching here for a solution I have an uncomfortable sense that it must be here somewhere and I am just not seeing it.

I need to do it programatically because I want to generate a dialog box to provide the choice of saving this lister or all listers. I have what I need to do that from this sample

I thought there might be a method from within a script to run an Opus internal command but i cannot find any thing like that. That would be useful and interesting in itself so I have posted seprately for clarity that question.

I am aware of the script addin to save a lister on exit which I have downloaded from here and used successfully. However the ORP file is not a test file that I can read.

I thought that such a method would exist as part of the DOpus scripting object but I cannot see it.

So now I have got all my excuses in.... very grateful as ever for any help!

Save them where? As a layout?

ORP files are zips. Rename the extension and you can look inside it.

These days they are only needed if you want to include multiple files with your script add-in. But some older forum threads used them because attaching scripts as-is did not work with the forum at the time.

Save them where? As a layout?

Yes sir. I do this manually currently using either of these:
Prefs LAYOUTSAVE=single
Prefs LAYOUTSAVE

ORP files are zips. Rename the extension and you can look inside it.

These days they are only needed if you want to include multiple files with your script add-in. But some older forum threads used them because attaching scripts as-is did not work with the forum at the time.

Thanks Leo I have unzipped it and I will study the script