Selecting the extention when copying a file name

Is there a configuration for DOpus to select the extension of a file when we copy the file name? By default it only select the file name, without the extension.

Thanks in advance!

Do you mean when renaming a file rather than when copying its name?

Well, both are very similar no? When the file name is selected, the extension is not.

I mean when the file name is selected in a way it can be modified/copied to the clipboard. When the file is only selected by a single click, the extension is selected too, of course.

You don't have to enter rename mode to copy filenames / paths in Opus; you can use hotkeys / menus / toolbar buttons to do it (see here).

However, if you want to do it via the F2 rename command then you can do either of these:
[ul][li]Edit the F2 hotkey so that it runs rename inline=all instead of just rename inline. Then the full name will be selected by default when you hit F2. (I don't think it affects what happens if you start renaming via the mouse.)
[/li]
[li]Push Ctrl-A to select all of the filename after you start to rename it. (You can also push F2 to cycle through the base name, extension and full name, but Ctrl-F, Ctrl-E and Ctrl-A are quicker ways to select those things.)[/li][/ul]

[quote="leo"]You don't have to enter rename mode to copy filenames / paths in Opus; you can use hotkeys / menus / toolbar buttons to do it (see here).

However, if you want to do it via the F2 rename command then you can do either of these:
[ul][li]Edit the F2 hotkey so that it runs rename inline=all instead of just rename inline. Then the full name will be selected by default when you hit F2. (I don't think it affects what happens if you start renaming via the mouse.)
[/li]
[li]Push Ctrl-A to select all of the filename after you start to rename it. (You can also push F2 to cycle through the base name, extension and full name, but Ctrl-F, Ctrl-E and Ctrl-A are quicker ways to select those things.)[/li][/ul][/quote]

Thanks!