Sftp is very slow

I am unable to get sftp speeds faster than 1 MBps using DOpus 11. From a guest VM I can rsync or scp and get 10-30 MBps, so I know the connection bandwidth is much higher than DOpus is able to achieve. I am I found one posting that suggested increasing the copy buffer size from 64 KB to 512 KB, but that did not help. I really need DOpus sftp speed to be more reasonable.
Thanks,
Phil

11.10.4 Beta has newer SFTP code which is reported to have increased the speed for at least some people.

There is a slightly newer version here, made after the 11.10.4 beta with some additional changes, and which will be superseded by 11.10.5 beta. You can wait for 11.10.5 beta (or the 11.11 stable release if you don't want to use beta versions at all), or grab the test version from that thread to try the changes sooner.

11.10.5 (beta) is available now, with those changes and others.

When do you think the 11.11 stable version will be released? I do not really want to install a dopus beta.

I'd expect 11.11 sometime this month. Exactly when will depend on whether any problems are reported.

I will wait until 11.11 is released. Thanks for your help. I will let you know what performance I get for sftp with 11.11.

If you have an issue then it's important that you install the interim (beta) versions. Otherwise you/we will not know if your issue has been resolved so then your issue may not be addressed for some months.

The Beta versions are "interim" versions and are only released if they are stable builds.

I'm in the same situation.

upload is very slow but download is normal speed

why?