Standalone Viewer Overriding Windows Photo Viewer

Directory Opus Pro 11.6 Build 5354 x64
OS 6.3 (B:9600 P:2 T:1) SP 0.0

As the Topic title suggests, I have Windows Photo Viewer set as the default program for viewing JPG files. Since the latest D'Opus version, or perhaps it started when I built a new Win8 computer, not sure, the Standalone Viewer is overriding my preference and launching to view JPGs instead. How come? It should not override a specific file association. The icon on all my JPG file is the Windows Photo Viewer icon, not the Standalone Viewer.

THAT SAID:
I like the Standalone Viewer and would probably be fine with it instead of the Windows Photo Viewer EXCEPT THAT it has no "Open With..." on the right-click context menu like WPV does. This makes the Standalone Viewer virtually useless to me - worse actually, it's a hindrance because it loads instead of the viewer I expect when I double-left-click a JPG, and then doesn't let me do what I want to do, so I have to do a palm-forehead slap for forgetting that, close it, go right-click on the image file, then select "Preview" which happens to work in this case.

SO...
Before I become brain damaged from all the forehead slaps, please do two things for me: 1) Tell me how to tell D'Opus/Standalone Viewer to stop overriding the file association for JPG files (probably PNGs and all other image formats, too), and 2) PLEASE add an "Open with..." to the Standalone Viewer right-click context menu that lets you select a graphics editor to open the file in. I ask the latter because the Standalone Viewer really is a nice viewer with a better feature set overall, but lacking that one CRITICAL feature. And frankly, doing #2 negates the necessity of doing #1.

Thanks!

Stop the Opus image viewer from being used by default

You can also drag the viewer's window icon (top-left of the window) and drop it on most programs to load the image into them.

Okay, cool. Good to know. Thanks!

Any thoughts about just adding an "Open With" to the right click context menu? That would make it just perfect for me. Others too, I would imagine.