Starting 2nd lister causes termination

Running 64 bit Windows 7, I just installed Directory Opus 10 from download. Through Help, I have confirmed the version and update level as current.
I really like the look of the interface. Much of it works really well, and this is very promising for me.
The problem occurs every time I open a lister through the File menu. One 2-pane lister is showing, I am opening a 2nd.
The new lister window opens successfully. Within 5-10 sec, the window greys, and Directory Opus aborts and restarts. I have repeated this failure scenario 5-6 times using different display modes for the panels in the number 1 lister. The state of the first lister appears to have no effect on the result.
Please tell me if there is a course of action that will enable me to use Directory Opus in this environment.

Please see this guide for suggestions:

[ul][li]Crash, exit or high CPU usage when viewing certain directories[/li][/ul]

Leo, thank you for the help. I reviewed the procedure in your link. It looks really really useful. I will be keeping that for future use.
The good news is that I decided to take a look at it the following day. I hope it will be useful for you to know the resolution.

It seems as though the simplest solution to the "2nd lister freeze" problem was simply to restart Windows. The installation must have been incomplete for some reason, but only until the new version of a file was opened afresh at teh next startup.

Today, all is well, and I am proceeding to use and get comfortable with the features of Directory Opus.
Thank you for the help--problem solved.