Status icon clearing formatting for other label

Hello,

I have a label setup that changes the unselected text colour of any files that have been modified over the last 24 hours, works very well.

I’ve just created a new status label that places an icon in the status column when active. What I’m finding is that if I add this status icon to a file or folder that’s been modified by the “modified in last 24hrs” label I lose the colour of the text.

Can I add a status icon without losing the text colour set by other labels?

Thanks

Found the setting to control this. In case it’s useful to others it’s the “Apply wildcard and label filters to explicitly labelled files and folder” setting.

Consider switching over to the ModifiedWithin column set: Column: ModifiedWithin (alternative to 'modified'-labels)
You avoid clashing labels and also gain a bit more information, since the columns uses graphs. So very "hot" modified items have a red bar, while more recently modified items appear rather blue. You can set the time span for this in the config of the script.

Hey tbone,

That's a really nice script, might just have to give it a go. It gives more information compared to just a colour change.

Thanks.