TortoiseSVN 1.7.6 and Dopus 10.0.4.3

I just updated Dopus to latest beta so that I could navigate directly to a file on the network by pasting the full path in the location bar (bug in stable version).

Now Dopus does not show the right click context menu for TortoiseSVN. It used to show it with Dopus stable version and TortoiseSVN 1.6.10. I would have thought TortoiseSVN 1.7.6 was to blame. But using the normal file manager in windows xp, I can see the TortoiseSVN context menu just fine. Also, TortoiseSVN's icon overlay is not working in Dopus either. But it works in the normal file manager.

The weird thing is that Dopus beta does show the right click context menus of other programs I have like WinMerge and WinRAR. So I'm not sure what's going on. Anybody have any ideas?

Tortoise SVN 1.7.6 and Opus 10.0.4.3 work fine together on Windows 7 x64, at least for us.

If the TSVN menu is not showing up at all then you have probably either turned off 3rd party menus in Opus (Preferences / Miscellaneous / Windows Integration / Hide Windows items on file context menus (shift overrides)), or configured TSVN to only show menus in Explorer (TortoiseSVN Settings / Icon Overlays / Show overlays and context menu only in explorer).

Or TSVN isn't working. Does it work in Explorer on the same machine?

You mention Windows XP; is that what you are using? (Your profile says Windows 7.) Make sure you test in Explorer on the same machine, in exactly the same folder.

It was the TortoiseSVN setting that I missed. All good now.

Thanks!!

I have TortoiseSVN 1.7.10 64 bit and just downloaded Directory Opus 10.2.0.0 64 bit.

The SVN columns can be displayed when I right click on the columns and add them. They get applied to other folders also which is good. But when I exit Opus and come back in they are gone. Is there any way to save these settings so that SVN status, SVN URL, for example always come up?

Thanks!

Yes, see here: Folder Formats: Quick Guide

Great! That solved it. Thanks.