Underline

It's possible add function, when i put mouse on display border it will be another color or something like that. but not underline ?

There's no way to configure that at the moment, as far as I know.

Same here - the underline thing is a bit annoying ...

Sorry, but I do not get the point of this thread. Could someone please post a screen shot about what is meant with "underline"? Thanks,

This, I think:

ha ha ha it really looks like we are knitpicking now ... :slight_smile:

yeah that's the one ...

also the underline that sometimes appears when dopus is loading a folder ... (a blinking underline under the folder name)

but that is not a major issue so nevermind :slight_smile:

Turn off Preferences - Folders - Options: Highlight previous folder on Up/Back if you don't like that.

I think you mean "nitpicking". At least "leo" at dict.leo.org/ says so ... :wink:

[quote="Bootman"]

yeah that's the one ...

also the underline that sometimes appears when dopus is loading a folder ... (a blinking underline under the folder name)

but that is not a major issue so nevermind :slight_smile:[/quote]

I just wanted to know what know what you are talking about, because the phrase "put mouse on display border" from razor didn't get me anywhere

The green line with the path in my screenshot is called the "file display border".

"put mouse on display border"

ha ha ha ha

yeah nitpicking was what i meant .... didn't know how to spell that one ... :slight_smile:

cheers ye all knowing leo god of Dopus wisdom :slight_smile:

i disabled that line .... BUT .... can you make it blink ... like the underline but not the underline - just the text ..... erm make the text - ..... pulsate ....

also of topic but .... is there a thing called DYNAMIC SPACER ??? a spacer that would resize according to the window size ....

[quote="Bootman"]
i disabled that line .... BUT .... can you make it blink ... like the underline but not the underline - just the text ..... erm make the text - ..... pulsate ....[/quote]
Try this: HOW TO: Remember scroll positions and file selections

That won't make the previous folder blink but, if you entered it by double-clicking and then parented out again, it will mean it is selected. I find that works well to highlight where I just came from without the annoying blinking.

When in customize mode, right-click the spacer and select Full Width.

Razor, maybe you would want to deactivate the path highlighting in the file display border and use breadcrumbs instead - they look nicer.

wow..... this program is really customizable.... .... amazes me more and more.... and thanks for he back up tip ....

yeah i hope GPsoftware guys look into doing something about the icon sizes - AND pdf thumbnail previews natively then it would make this file browser almost perfect ....