Win7: Open folder location / Open folder (in IE) opens DO

Using Win7 and DOpus 9.1.3.0.
I'm trying to figure out how to toggle the settings for opening folders in DO vs. explorer.

I want explorer to open the folder, and not DOpus. But I cannot figure out how to do that.

I have tried to disable the options in Launching Opus:
From the Desktop is set to disable
From the Taskbar Icon is set to disable
Startup.. Don't open any listener is set.

When I download a file in IE8 and click "Open Folder" then the folder is opened in DOpus, I want Explorer to open the folder.

When I right click a folder in Explorer and select "Open folder location" then the folder is opened in DOpus, I want the folder to be opened by Explorer.

Help is appreciated!

Thank
Tobias

I can't answer your questions since I haven't even seen Windows 7 yet but I do know it's not supported by Opus at this time.

Explorer Replacement can't be turned on (or off) in Windows 7 anymore, since it doesn't work properly at the moment, so the setting must be left-over from a previous version of Opus. To remove the setting, follow this guide:

[How to manually remove Explorer Replacement settings)

[quote="leo"]
[How to manually remove Explorer Replacement settings)[/quote]

I have had an older version installed.

I have tried to follow the guide already but there were none of those things to find in those places in the registry. So it's helping me, so far.

I have exported the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder part
you can see it here:
http://www.pastey.net/116917

I hope that can shed some light on my problem.

Sorry that didn't work. Another idea:

Try using AutoRuns to disable the Directory Opus Shell Execute Hook item shown below.

(Or if you prefer to edit the registry by hand rather than use Autoruns, delete this value:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks{3CF9ECE0-1A9F-11D2-8C73-00C06C2005DE}

)

Let me know if that fixes it and I'll update the FAQ.

Thanks a lot, that helped me on the way. I'm using the 64bit version of Win7 and of DOpus, so the registry entries were a bit different:

HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks
{EE761688-C137-4b04-8FAB-3C9CDF0886F0}

When I deleted that it worked.

Thanks. I've updated the FAQ to include that.